How can you help during the
- Become a monthly donor by clicking on the PayPal link below.
- Join our virtual Bingo Bowl online auction at https://www.facebook.com/groups/RescueSIameseOnlineAuction/
- Next time you are buying food for your pets, buy something for the shelter or call in a food/litter donation to Pet Valu (Sage Creek 204-257-2724, Meadowood 204-257-5707, Taylor 204-475-4505, Southdale 204-254-6575 and Marion 204-237-7383 locations).
- Consider calling in a direct credit card donation to any one of our veterinary clinics (Anderson Animal Hospital 204-237-4555, Pembina Veterinary Hospital 204-452-9427 or Academy Road Spay and Neuter Clinic 204-487-1477).
Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts!
Every little bit helps! Please become a monthly donor today:
Changes to adoption operations during COVID-19 pandemic:
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are updating some of our adoption procedures until further notice:
- We still require a home check to be done for all adoptions, but some will be done by Skype/Facetime if possible.
- For the safety of our volunteers, we will only allow visitors who have submitted an adoption application to the shelter by appointment only — no exceptions. Please call 2204-255-6896 or email [email protected] to arrange a visit.
- Anyone visiting the store will be asked to immediately wash their hands and to use hand sanitizer before and after handling any of the animals.
- We kindly ask that anyone exhibiting cold or flu symptoms please refrain from visiting our shelter building.
- All cats must be met prior to adoption and at this time the shelter will have regular operating hours.
- If you are waiting for a response to an application or home check, please give us a little extra time as we are working through this.
- We will still respond to the direst of cases (Siamese cats in kill pounds) as much as we can afford to and of course, we will continue to readmit any RS alumni cats back into our care at a moment’s notice if required.